YOGA FOR PREGNANCY

YOGA FOR PREGNANCY
During pregnancy we can feel alienated from fitness and its particularly hard for those who have always been physically fit to then stop exercising, and why should you! I advise you don't!!!!
Its not a disease its a gift!

So here i am introducing you to a new resource that i will be providing for pregnancy. 
I have attached my first YOGA FOR PREGNANCY video for those who wish to still open up their bodies and feel a deeper connection to their growing baby. Please do not do my videos until you are 15+ weeks unless my video states it is for the first trimester.

Here is a beautiful quote from the book that my teacher of Pregnancy Yoga wrote.
"By practising yoga, an expectant mother invites harmony into her body. Since the baby within is not only dependent on you physically but also sensitive to your mental and emotional states, equilibrium can only enhance the mother-baby bond. The baby feels more secure and your confidence in your innate capabilities increases." Yoga for pregnancy ~ Wendy Teasdill

Hope you enjoy :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...