GET YOUR DIGESTION MOVING WITH EARLY MORNING YOGA



Well i thought it would be a nice idea to give an Early Morning Yoga Practise session.
I love to do yoga in the morning to set me up for the day.
This practise has a focus on the breath as we move through gentle yoga postures on our back! The postures work to get the digestion going and stimulated as well as moving gently into hips and creating flexibility in the spine, shoulders, chest and legs in bridge. Finishing the practice with a lovely quote xxxx


I hope it helps. I have split it up into two sections...as don't want it to be to long!
I was wondering how interested people would be on a full yoga practise with me from the comfort of their home...Any comments, feedback or questions always welcome. xxxxx

Namaste xxxx
(with warm loving wishes to you all) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...