The law of attraction



I had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, I hope you did also.
I got one of the most wonderful gifts from one of my wonderful friends in California 'GAIAM GLOVES' and 'GAIAM SOCKS'.
 You can buy here:
 I have to explain why these items are so special to me. Many years ago when i had become very devoted to yoga i went onto the Gaiam site and tried to get some items, but sadly i could not order as i was out side of the united states. A year or so later i tried again and with little luck gave up my attempt to have these items. Now without even mentioning i wanted these items a very long time ago i now have them!
Where am i going with this i hear you say???
Well have you heard of the book 'The Secret'

 The law of attraction? The book is now well known and sold in stores like Waterstone's and many local book shops as well as on line, Amazon etc.
You can buy here:

The book explains the way we thing shapes the way our life is. Its almost like the book 'You are what you eat' but this is 'You are what you think'. This can also be backed up with quotes from Buddha on a similar concept.
- Buddha

 

 

Well i have to admit that this among many other things have come my way without me knowing. I heard about the law of attraction possibly 4 years ago when it came out on DVD. I watched the DVD in Miami and was very excited and optimistic as i could see patterns in my life before hand that could have took place with this concert without me even being aware.

If you haven't read 'The Secret' and you are open minded and wanting to make shifts i really recommend it.
I have read many many other books that also use a very similar technique and it surly does work. But is it something a yogi should be drawn to? Well i believe so if it is for the good of everyone and the greater good and not for selfish reasons and materialistic things. It can help you with the way we think and help us to draw positive thoughts, motivating thoughts and a lifestyle that will be for the greater good. If we are in old habits it can help us break free with new mind sets and it can only add to your yoga practice if used in the right way.

This beautiful incident or coincidence (my sock, glove gift) if you wish to call it makes me even more grateful for the people i have had in my path to make me more aware of the powers we have as human beings. It also makes me realize that we are all 110% special and we have so much to give and by giving you feel amazing, by sharing you feel more blessed, by changing your mind set you can change your life!

Namaste 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...