Finding Inspiration

Good evening fellow bloggers

Well what an inspiring day i have had. Not only have i been inspired by other yoga practitioners/teachers but i have also been inspired by everything that is around me.
My inspiration resulted in the following video.

I hope this can inspire you in some way to do yoga!
I find inspiration quiet a lot by people, just simply looking around me when around a bustling village or super market. People inspire me so much! Pictures, music, dance, food, blogs, videos, art work, books both fictional and novel and just so much else. Its so unbelievable how simply inspiring everything around us  .

Please subscribe to keep up with my videos and information, or follow my blog for updates :-)

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...