RAW FOOD DIET



Its strange because a long time ago I went into a health shop about just having a course of antibiotics and the health shop owner gave me a load of information on eating raw. At this time I didn't know that it would be the start of something that i would look into and today begin this healthy diet. Well, I have to say this has took me some time to decide. I have been watching many other videos reading many articles as well as trying out some of the foods and meals.

The main thing that has promoted me to do this is because it is known to detox the body and can eliminate disease from the body. I mean who wouldn't want to be doing this diet? Why it appealed to me? The main reason is everything is energy including food and what better way to get pranic energy into you by eating it why it smells and tastes its best.

So my journey begins, I am going to eat mostly everything organic unless I am seriously struggling. I am going to do my food shop In one hour and i will take an image of my very first raw food shop and all I will consume in the next few days.

If your on a raw food journey i would love to hear from you?
I would love to hear any success stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...